REAL workshops can be a half-day or a full-day, depending on your objectives.
- Safety Leader Workshop: The Safety Leader Workshop can be for location safety leaders, supervisors or employees. It can cover basic OSHA compliance, driver eligibility, claims management, safety leadership, and the essential elements of an effective safety program.
- Supervisor 101: This workshop is designed to teach supervisors the skills they need to manage employees effectively. It covers interviewing and hiring, performance management, employee relations, leadership, and terminations.
- What Businesses Need to Know: This is an update on employment liability and an expansion of the training topic designed to reduce your exposure and teach supervisors and managers how to recognize, avoid, and prevent unnecessary risk.
HR Breakout & Onsite Training Sessions (1 hour each)
- Harassment and Discrimination: Awareness, Prevention & Response (Can focus on sexual harassment).
- Interviewing and Hiring: How to Beat the Competition.
- Performance Management 101: How to gain trust & involvement to increase performance and limit liability.
- Liability Landmines: An overview of employment liability and tips for reducing exposure.
- Cultural Sensitivity: Value differences.
- HR Policies & Employment Law Basics: REAL can customize a session for you covering specific issues.
- Lunch and Learns