We lift much of the everyday HR burden off of your people with expert human resources consulting and leadership to help solve escalated issues quickly and accurately.
Why Hire an HR Consultant?
Human capital is a crucial asset for any company.
Outside of the obvious advantage of giving you one less mission-critical task to handle, HR consulting can add value to your business in several key areas.
For starters, it’s no secret that employment laws and HR best practices change on a regular basis. The last thing you want is to miss a crucial regulatory change and end up making a mistake that could’ve have been avoided.
HR mistakes can be costly and dangerous to your reputation. Considering the potential legal ramifications of improper hiring practices, illegal management tactics and wrongful termination practices, HR knowledge is an asset most business owners can’t afford to go without.
Whether you’re are coming from a professional employer organization (PEO), or there’s simply not enough time or resources available to satisfy the HR needs of your small to medium-size business, Higginbotham is here to help.
Higginbotham HR Consulting Services
- Guide the development of job descriptions and new hire orientation
Employee Onboarding/Offboarding Services
- Review your hiring and termination procedures and recommend improvements
Employee Relation Services
- Provide education and advise on corrective action (verbal and written), performance improvement plans and employee termination
Employee Handbook Services
- Assist with the development and customization of your employee handbook
- Help ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Provide I-9 and personnel file audit guidance